Sunday 17 March 2013

Biscuit Rationalisation

I've just been up the station and noticed that the five half eaten packets of biscuits have been 'rationalised' into the biscuit tin.

Funny enough some of the biscuits - notably a large proportion of the 'first division' biscuits (i.e.  jammy dodgers and custard creams) have gone missing in action at the same time.

Whereas there still appears to be an over abundance of 'Isthmian League Division One South' biscuits (i.e. digestives and rich tea).

I wonder who ate  rationalised the biscuits?

2 comments:

Swanage Coastguard said...

My money is on Roger (Mess Manager) and I say this as I don't want the blame !

John B said...

It's a tough job checking the quality continuity of the biscuits fit for the team, so Roger as Mess Manager is authorised I suppose to nibble/sample/taste at will.
Everyone else will have to get in the tin quik!!!