Monday 2 August 2010

The BBQ (and the secret chef)


The secret of any BBQ is the food and this year I managed to persuade someone else to cook for us instead of my usual burnt offerings. The rumour that no one was going to turn up if I cooked again just wasn't true!

So checking the team list .......I confirmed no one could cook so I had to look a little further.

Thankfully we found someone really good, it's just he's from another rescue service and to protect his identity we said we wouldn't show his face. (even though he's wearing a Lifeboat T Shirt)

Its funny as we have also used him as a casualty (simulating a mountain bike injury) last year... this partnership stuff really does work.

We would also like to point out that the fleet of ambulances outside the station (as featured yesterday) had nothing to do with his cooking.

No comments: