Wednesday 28 January 2009

In the Pink

The other night at Kit night, this smart chap turned up, slightly over dressed to starting packing the station?

The story was like this...."well I got back to Swanage and realised I had left my keys at work and his wife wasn't home till 9pm"
O dear, of course we are far to good not to take the mickey re the colour of the shirt....clearly a part of the uniform for a planning officer.
Gareth has worked very hard for the team and assisted me immensely with various bits towards the station, blog and biscuit eating despite working full time out of Swanage.
Thanks Gareth we won't mention the shirt again I promise....(I know his revenge will be soon!)

1 comment:

CG said...

Two things I learnt the other night

1) Don't turn up at the Coastguard Station in a Pink Car; and

2) Don't turn up at the Coastguard Station with a Pink Shirt.

If you do choose to make this mistake prepare for a shower of good natured abuse! (Wolf whistles included - Alright Darling!)