Saturday 28 June 2014

Big Menswear Van - An Apology

When writing this blog, we try to maintain a mix of interest, fun, safety features, accuracy and a bit of rivalry within the team, and most of the time we get the balance right.

However, I am aware that I posted a blog earlier in the week linking a van with some signwriting on the side with one of the team members.

On reflection, I'm afraid that particular entry was hurredly written on the spur of the moment, and published to the blog without proper thought or consideration of what I was writing.  It was unfair, unneccesary and fell below our usual standards - something for which I take full reponsibility.

So, I'd like to apologise.  To Big Menswear, to the team member concerned and to you the readers.  It's quite clearly a Seat Alhambra MPV (multi purpose vehicle) and not a van at all. Sorry for misleading you.

...not a van at all....!
   

No comments: