Tuesday 10 February 2009

Insubordination

Right after those nice words about Ian yesterday, it’s back to business as usual (i.e. Insubordination). Here’s one of him doing some stand-up comedy.


Those of a nervous disposition please read no further.


My wife's gone to the West Indies
-Jamaica?
-No, she went of her own accord.


-My wife's gone mad in Venezuela
-Caracas
-Yes, absolutely loopy


-My wife's gone to the Indian coast
-Goa?
-Phwoar! I'll say!


-My mother-in-law has gone to St Petersburg.
-Is she Russian?
-No, she's taking her time.


-My wife's gone to Northern Italy
-Genoa?
-I should think so, We've been married for 20 years.


-My wife's had an accident on a volcano
-Krakatoa?
-No. -She broke her leg.


-My wife's gone to the Welsh border.
-Wye?
-Search me.


-My daughter's gone to the botanical gardens.
-Kew?
-Yes, it was rather busy.


-My wife's had an upset tummy in Laos
-Inkhazi?
-Yes, constantly.


-My son's gone on a singing tour of South Korea
-Seoul?
-No, R&B


-My wife caught a cold in the Gulf
-Qatar?
-Yes, she was coughing up greenies for weeks


-My son's parents are from Croatia
-Split?
-No, they're still happily married.


-My wife went to a very bad concert out East
-Singapore?
-Terrible. Yes, and the rest of the band were rubbish too.


-My daughter went on a sailing course in Poole
-In Dorset?
-Yes, she' d recommend it to anyone.

No comments: